Invisalign® – clearly effective teeth straightening for patients of all ages in Atlantis, FL
Would you like to have the confidence that comes with straight teeth and an attractive smile? Are you put off by the idea of wearing noticeable orthodontics for a few years? Dr. Yagi Patel and Atlantis Dental Care offer a wonderful alternative for patients of all ages in the Atlantis, FL area – the Invisalign® clear aligner system.
Straighten teeth without braces
Instead of applying pressure to teeth with brackets and wires, Invisalign® creates gentle force using transparent orthodontic trays or aligners that slip over teeth. Robust computer software transforms precise digital impressions of your mouth into an incremental series of aligners. Invisalign® treatment has never been safer (and faster). You wear each set of invisible aligners for one week, then advance to the next pair.
Teeth straightening success
Invisalign® got its start in cosmetic straightening. The technology is always evolving. Today, Invisalign® is appropriate for complex misalignment cases and bite problems. Compliance is important. Commit to wearing aligners at least 20 hours a day.
Invisalign® for all
Dr. Patel’s young patients can now benefit from the technology, comfort, and convenience enjoyed by teens and adults. Invisalign® First clear aligner trays are designed for developing mouths. An alternative to conventional interceptive orthodontic treatment, specialized features are designed for patients aged 6 to 10 with early mixed dentition (baby and permanent teeth), and a broad range of “bad bites.”
Why patients love Invisalign®
- See before you buy – Proprietary Invisalign® software creates a computer-generated transformation. See how your teeth will move and how your appearance will change before committing to treatment.
- Appearance – Most people won’t notice your “invisible braces.”
- Comfort – Aligners are made from smooth plastic, with no hardware to poke or irritate the mouth. Most people adjust easily to speaking and drinking water with aligners snugly in place.
- Removable – Take aligners out to eat and drink what you like. It’s easy to maintain good oral hygiene with normal brushing and flossing.
- Convenient – Re-checks at six-week intervals are brief and painless.
- Real-time results – Don’t wait for braces to come off to start enjoying your new smile! See improvement with Invisalign® as it occurs.
- Efficient – While your care is highly personalized, the average treatment plan is completed in about 12 months.
To learn if Invisalign right for you, schedule a consultation with Dr. Patel . Call Atlantis Dental Care at (561) 220-7323.