Invisalign – for clearly effective teeth straightening in Atlantis, FL
Would you like to have the confidence of an attractive smile with straight teeth? Are you put off by the idea of wearing noticeable orthodontics for a few years? Dr. Yagi Patel and her team at Atlantis Dental Care offer a wonderful alternative for adults in the Atlantis, FL area – the Invisalign clear aligner system.
Rather than applying pressure to teeth with brackets and wires, Invisalign creates gentle force using transparent aligners – orthodontic trays that slip over teeth. Robust computer software transforms precise digital impressions of your mouth into an incremental series of aligners. You wear each set for about two weeks, then advance to the next pair.
Compliance is important for effective treatment. You must commit to wearing aligners at least 20 hours a day. For this reason, Invisalign isn’t usually a good choice for younger patients.
Invisalign got its start in cosmetic straightening. However, the technology has continued to evolve dramatically. Today, Invisalign can be an appropriate solution for complex misalignment cases and bite problems.
Why patients love Invisalign
- See before you buy – Proprietary Invisalign software creates a computer-generated transformation. You get to see how your teeth will move and how your appearance will change, before committing to treatment.
- Appearance – Most people won’t even realize you are straightening your teeth.
- Comfort – Aligners are smooth plastic, with no hardware to poke or irritate the mouth. Most people adjust easily to speaking and drinking water with snugly aligners in place.
- Removable – Take aligners out to eat and drink what you like. It is easy to maintain good oral hygiene, too, with normal brushing and flossing.
- Convenient – Re-checks at six-week intervals are brief and painless.
- Real-time results – You don’t have to wait until braces come off to start enjoying your new smile. With Invisalign, you see improvement as it occurs.
- Efficient – While your care is highly personalized, the average treatment plan is completed in about 12 months.
Is Invisalign right for you? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Patel to find out if you are a good candidate. The number for Atlantis Dental Care in Atlantis, FL is (561) 220-7323.