The right cosmetic dentist in Atlantis, FL can transform your smile
How you feel about your teeth may make the difference between smiling confidently through a job interview and appearing introverted or nervous. How others see your smile can mean between being welcomed into a social group or left standing alone. It is important to choose a cosmetic dentist in the Atlantis, FL area who understands your concerns and approaches your smile makeover with sensitivity and artistry.
Your smile isn’t like anyone else’s. Neither is your schedule, lifestyle, or budget. Cosmetic dentistry at Atlantis Dental Care begins with a thorough discussion of these factors. The dentist takes as much time as necessary to understand what you would like to change about your smile, and what characteristics you want to keep just the way they are. Together, you develop a strategy to enhance your smile. You may opt for a single treatment, a comprehensive makeover, or changes phased in over time.
- In-office teeth whitening is ideal for situations in which you need a bright smile fast, for a special occasion or an emotional boost. You may prefer to whiten gradually in the comfort of home with custom-fit whitening trays. Either way, you have the oversight of a trained dental team.
- Our dentists use dental bonding material to disguise enamel imperfections, modify the shape and size of teeth, and close spaces. It is economical and can be done in one visit – usually without numbing.
- Silver-colored fillings can be replaced with aesthetic tooth-colored composite restorations. No one will know you had a cavity!
- A porcelain crown can be used to improve the shape or size of a tooth, or one that has stubborn discoloration.
- A missing tooth (or many) does not have to spoil your smile. We offer dental implants, bridges, and partial and full dentures.
- Lustrous porcelain veneers are the premier cosmetic dental treatment. These precisely shaped layers of thin ceramic bring lovely uniformity to the four, six, or eight teeth that show when you speak and smile. Veneers cover enamel imperfections, gaps, and minor misalignment.
Your delightful smile is in capable hands at Atlantis Dental Care. Call (561) 220-7323 to talk about the options.