Choose a general dentist in Atlantis, FL carefully
“General dentistry” refers to the range of dental care most people will need in a lifetime. An ethical, astute general dentist, though, provides much more. The dentists at Atlantis Dental Care see their role as gatekeeper for the overall wellness of each patient. Families in Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Lantana, West Palm Beach, and Atlantis, FL trust our team as their primary oral healthcare providers.
What to consider
Are you new to the Atlantis area? Perhaps your family is blending and growing, or maybe you are just looking for a new general dentist whose care concept is a better match for your needs. We practice with a philosophy of full transparency. Our dentists show the patient what they see during diagnosis, they lay out treatment options, and take plenty of time to explain each one in understandable terms. The patient becomes part of the treatment planning process, building a level of trust and mutual respect not found at every dental practice.
The entire Atlantis Dental Care team is passionate about prevention. We strive to help each patient avoid the discomfort, inconvenience, and expense of oral problems! That is accomplished with advice on home hygiene and nutrition, regular professional dental cleanings, fluoride, sealants, oral cancer screenings, and overall vigilance for signs of health issues that present symptoms in the mouth.
Treatment is performed with a gentle touch in a relaxed, family-oriented atmosphere. At Atlantis Dental Care, you get the convenience of treatment for the entire family at one stop. We will even schedule multiple appointments same day to reduce your travel and time.
Despite excellent home care and regular checkups, dental problems can occur. Here is a sampling of services we provide to restore function and beauty to your smile:
- Tooth colored fillings, conventional “bondings,” or inlays/onlays made of porcelain.
- Porcelain crowns.
- Dental implant placement.
- Dental bridges on natural teeth or implants to replace missing teeth.
- Dentures – partial, full, and implant-supported.
- Periodontal therapy – commonly known as deep cleaning or scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal maintenance.
- Extractions, socket preservation, and ridge augmentation.
- Root canal therapy.
- Teeth whitening – home trays and or in-office speed start.
- Porcelain veneers.
- Mouth guards and night guards.
- Snoring and sleep apnea appliances.
- Orthodontics – conventional and Invisalign or ClearCorrect for children and adults.
We hope to be the general dentist you turn to for a healthy mouth and stunning smile. Call (561) 220-7323 for an appointment in Atlantis, FL.