Atlantis, FL practice invites you to meet our dental team
The doctors and support staff at Atlantis Dental Care take smiles seriously. Our patients are friends and neighbors in Delray Beach and Atlantis, FL area, and we treat them like family. Keep reading to meet our dental team virtually, then call (561) 220-7323 to schedule a visit – we are eager to get to know you in person.
Yagi Patel, BDS
From a young age, Dr. Patel had a keen interest in science and a strong drive to help others. It was only natural to pursue a career in dentistry. She earned a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree at University of Bristol in England, and subsequently passed US and Florida state boards to practice in Atlantis. Since that time, Dr. Patel has never stopped learning, to bring the benefits of current techniques and technology to her patients. She is a certified Invisalign provider, has advanced training in Lumineers dental veneers, and has studied orthodontics extensively.
Dr. Patel is owner of two dental practices. After three decades of dedicated work in general dentistry, she now focuses on orthodontics and running the business side of operations. She maintains active membership in the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, and Atlantic Coast District Dental Association.
Her legacy in the treatment room is a hand-picked team who are as passionate about creating healthy, beautiful smiles as she is. Dr. Patel is an advocate for team training and continuing education, as well as emerging dental technologies.
Dr. Patel founded Atlantis Dental Care on a philosophy of giving – time, attention, comfort, and compassion to every patient, and mentoring to each member of the team.
Dr. Kyle B. DeLuca
Dr. Kyle B. DeLuca attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate training and obtained his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Nova Southeastern University’s College of Dental Medicine. During dental school, Dr. DeLuca excelled with clinical and academic excellence.
He completed a full-time three-year Post-Graduate Residency in Periodontology, the specialty of dentistry that focuses on saving teeth, treating gum disease, and dental implant therapy. He has given presentations at national meetings (oral and poster presentations) and lectured to and taught dental students.
Dr. DeLuca focuses on helping his patients reach their esthetic and funcational dental goals in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Dr. DeLuca has specific training in:
- Esthetic Dental Implant Placement (non-removable tooth replacement)
- Full Arch dental implant therapy (such as All-On-Four ® same day tooth replacement)
- Management and treatment of Gum Disease (bleeding gums and bad breath)
- Saving teeth
- Correcting “long teeth” (recession), including minimally-invasive Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST)
- Bone building procedures for implants, including sinus augmentation
- Correcting root sensitivity, including sensivity to cold an brushing
- Exposure of impacted teeth for orthodontics
- Improving comfort with dentures (or eliminating their need)
- Correcting “Gummy Smiles”
Dr. DeLuca is a member of:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Broward Country Dental Association (BCDA)
- Atlantic Coast Dental Association (ACDA)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Florida Association of Periodontic (FAP)
- Pinhole Academy (PST)
- Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
Dr. Yagi Patel on WPTV
Trusted Personalized Care
Advanced dentistry for your family
Serving the Atlantis, Lantana, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach and Boynton Beach Communities.